Fáilte Ireland is the government agency responsible for tourism development in Ireland.
Fáilte Ireland engaged our expertise to lead, develop and deliver a new strategy for festivals and events to deliver on their ambition to drive regionality, seasonality, international visitors and economic impact.
What we did
We conducted a strategic review of Fáilte Ireland investment in festivals and events to identify those with the potential to have the greatest impact on tourism and motivate visitors to come to Ireland. This involved:
• A strategic audit of 33 Fáilte Ireland Festivals
• A major international benchmarking and competitive analysis
• A stakeholder engagement plan with internal Fáilte Ireland team, Senior Management and Sub Authority Committee, clients and partners.
• Development of an Innovation Programme for new product development
• Development of 3 Year Tourism Strategy and Development Plans
• Communications Plan and Presentation to Government Departments and Government Ministers
What we delivered
We identified the Critical Success Factors for High Tourism Impact Festivals and developed a three – year investment strategy with international development plans for tourism festivals.
See attached document